Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded the Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" Winner in 2021 and the "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022! Recipient of Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021 and 2022!
We are currently seeking skilled and motivated candidates for an Electrical Technician position in the Middletown, RI area to support the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Code 34 Electronic Warfare (EW) Acquisition Engineering Agent (AEA).
This position will join a multi-disciplinary team and support design and development of the EW system for installation on US Navy vessels. The Electrical Technician will assist in the design, test, and installation, of the BLQ-10 system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform variety of cable designs (RF, fiber, copper, etc.) within military specification.
- Analyze RF data and communicate findings via reports to SSEP and other Fleet Support personnel.
- Develop test plans, test readiness evaluations, hardware installation, and troubleshooting.
- Read assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, schematics, for mechanical and electrical assemblies of EW, antennas, payload systems
- Review Government Furnished Information (GFI).
- Support Tempalt installation and design.
- Ensure Groom and System Operational Verification Testing (SOVT) procedures are updated with the latest boat statuses, as well as support/troubleshooting efforts as reported by SSEP and other Fleet Support personnel.
- Readiness to travel and support installations, certifications, and new platform configurations.
- Support development of process improvement for daily used tools as necessary.
- Developing and executing test plans for electronic subsystems.
- Submit monthly technical status reports.
- Track status of DFS, modernizations, and NCON milestones.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (Navy, Government Civilians, OEM)
Requirements / Skills:
- Advanced submarine/surface technical training (Navy "A" or "C" School). (Preferred)
- Proficiency with Word, Visio, and PowerPoint is required.
- Experience working with RF test equipment such as network analyzers (NA), spectrum analyzers (SA) noise figure meters (NFM), Field Fox.
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, to all levels of the customer organization is required.
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with submarine systems. (Preferred)
- May require up to 25% travel.
- Position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret-level security clearance with the US Government
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.