Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees was recently recognized as we were awarded a Providence Business News Best Places to Work Winner for 2021!
We are currently seeking skilled and motivated candidates for an Electrical Engineer position in the Middletown, RI area to support the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Code 34 Electronic Warfare (EW) Acquisition Engineering Agent (AEA).
This position will join a multi-disciplinary team and support design and development of the EW system for installation on US Navy vessels. The Electrical Engineer will develop system-level drawings, schematics, and diagrams. They will complete design of individual cable/harness assemblies. They will support development of Technical Data Packages (TDP) for various submarines and perform various tests/analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform variety of cable designs (RF, fiber, copper, etc.) withing military specification.
- Analyze RF data and communicate findings via reports to SSEP and other Fleet Support personnel.
- Electrical system design and analysis.
- Develop test plans, test readiness evaluations, hardware installation, and troubleshooting.
- Analyze Interface Control Documents (ICD)s.
- Review Government Furnished Information (GFI).
- Support Tempalt installation and design.
- Ensure Groom and System Operational Verification Testing (SOVT) procedures are updated with the latest boat statuses, as well as support/troubleshooting efforts as reported by SSEP and other Fleet Support personnel.
- Regularly review incoming RF data from repair and certification events and report findings.
- Readiness to travel and support installations, certifications, and new platform configurations.
- Support development of process improvement for daily used tools as necessary.
- Model software services, external interfaces, internal interfaces, and data structures.
- Perform trade-off and parametric analyses.
- Model software services, external interfaces, internal interfaces, and data structures
- Perform trade-off and parametric analyses
- Selection of mil-spec and Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) materials.
- Submit monthly technical status reports.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (Navy, Government Civilians, OEM)
Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree and or equivalent Navy experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering (preferred).
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint is required.
- Proficient in MATLAB, SysML, Cameo.
- Experience working with RF test equipment such as network analyzers (NA), spectrum analyzers (SA) noise figure meters (NFM), etc. is required.
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, to all levels of the customer organization is required.
- Exceptional organizational & critical thinking skills, as well as an unwavering attention to detail are required.
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- One to two years' experience with submarine systems. (Preferred)
- May require up to 10% travel.
- Position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret-level security clearance with the US Government
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.