Party Chief (Offshore Project Manager)
Reports ToThe Party Chief or Offshore Project Manager will report to the Director, of OWEG.
Job OverviewThe Party Chief Provides offshore management for all aspects of field operations. Act as a liaison with onboard client representative and office staff. Manages all survey staff on projects in the field with regards to operations, QHSSE requirements, and project reporting. May also act in a Technical Coordinator capacity.
Responsibilities and DutiesThe Offshore Project Manager (Acoustic Mitigation) is responsible for:
- Manages all assigned nonmarine crew staff.
- Communicates with office and provides all necessary leadership on board the vessel. Provides all necessary reports and daily communications.
- Assists the Operations Supervisors with the coordination of crew assignments and notification of schedules.
- Liaises with the shoreside project manager to understand project-specific goals, processing requirements, and delivery timeframes.
- Attend project planning meetings regarding current and future projects.
- Follows all written instructions and work procedures.
- Responsible for quality of all offshore collected data.
- Acts as the senior person on board providing leadership in adhering to and promoting HSE policies.
- Assist in writing Mobilization report with onshore project manager.
- Ensure all navigation and survey requirements are met prior to slipping lines.
- Manage team of subcontractors and establish a good working rhythm.
- Develop MOC for any change in procedure.
- Ensure all work is briefed with JSA relevant to the task.
Legally authorized to work in the United States without restrictions
- Possess the ability to obtain a valid passport for international travel
- Possess or be able to obtain a TWIC, PEC safety, OGUK (Medical), water survival, and any other safety-related certifications required for offshore work
- Must have a general understanding of Computer Systems, electrical hardware, and software, UXO, and/or survey experience
- Operationally focused, with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have highly developed communications skills, including writing and speaking.
- Ability to meet necessary requirements to work in the local and or international offshore environment.
Offshore project schedule is 21 day on / 21 day off.
Offshore Rotation Salary Commensurate with Experience