Telephone Database Administrator
Telephone database Administrator will be responsible for maintaining and updating the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport (NUWCDIVNPT) VeraSmart Call Accounting System. Answering the Base Communication Office (BCO) phone lines for conference, cellular device questions, and desk phone trouble calls.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Running daily reports to make sure NUWCDIVNPT phone calls are collecting user information for call search reports, and phone bills
- Creating various memos, sending Conference Summary Report and Credit Summary Report to all the Branches
- Responsible for billing from NUWC detachments, create routing sheets, call billing companies to request new or past invoices, update the Communication Invoice spreadsheet quarterly, and maintain records of bills for 3 years
- Responsible for meeting minutes for Base Communication Office (BCO) CCB meetings.
- Inputting purchase requests in the Information Technology Purchase Request (ITPR) in the Navy Information Dominance Approval System (NAV-IDAS), and Code 10 Material Management Tracking System (AIMTC)
- Responsible for the accuracy of financial data by making sure purchases do not exceed more than 3,500 dollars per month
- High school education, as a minimum
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Experience with Call Accounting Systems
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of tools (especially Excel)
- Knowledgeable in using and managing databases
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship
- DoD SECRET security clearance
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.