Senior Software Engineer
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees was recently recognized as we were awarded a Providence Business News Best Places to Work Winner for 2021!
We are currently seeking skilled and motivated Senior Software Engineer candidates in the Dahlgren, VA area. This position is immediate and is on-site at Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD). Telecommuting may be permitted for training purposes only; otherwise, it is not available for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document and recreate a system software build environment on a NSWCDD computing infrastructure.
- Configure build capability for server and stand-alone laptop computers.
- Support transition to Navy fleet support production developing processes and procedures in support of software product integration support.
- Establish processes and procedures for software check out and installation.
- Perform root cause and defect correction for errors discovered during software development, integration, and test.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Active Secret Clearance is required
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university in one of the following fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineer, Electronics Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Physics
- Minimum of 8 years of software development experience.
- Software coding in C++, PURL, Python in RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) environment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Desired years of experience: 10 to 20 years
- Working with Qt IDE, OpenGL, SQL, Knowledge/Experience with RTI Data Distribution Service (DDS)
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.