Senior Full Stack Developer: Hybrid
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded the Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" Winner in 2021 and the "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022! Recipient of Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021 and 2022!
Rite-Solutions has an opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Developer to support a cybersecurity program for a DoD client. The work location for this position will be hybrid, candidate will need to be occasionally available to visit on-site in Dahlgren, VA.
The Senior Full Stack Developer will be part of a team of experts charged with providing support in the areas of cyber analysis and cyber development capabilities in response to Navy's and DoD's needs for Cyber Situational Awareness (SA), Cyber Command and Control (C2), Mission Assurance, and Homeland Defense. Program scope includes identifying cyber key terrain by analyzing operational requirements, conducting cyber analyses and assessments, and developing and performing modeling and simulation in support of different cyber threat scenarios. Additionally, program support includes developing methodology and framework in support of cyber risk assessment life cycle. Our team will provide capabilities to support the customer with rapid design, development, test, deployment, maintenance and operation of specific software and hardware capabilities to meet current Cyber Defensive needs. As a Senior Full Stack Developer on this program, you will be tasked with implementing new features within a critical, line of business application that support mission assurance and operational management functions.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer on this program, you will use your expertise and experience in the following areas and activities to deliver solutions and services to our customer:
- Working from requirements specifications to develop or modify software applications
- Designing, coding, benchmark testing, debugging, and documenting application features and changes
- Reviewing and assessing existing enterprise applications, to support new features, performance improvements, upgrades, and ongoing sustainment
- Participating in performance, load, and stress testing, and remediation of issues identified
- Participating in security architecture reviews of large enterprise systems
- Participating in the development of new systems throughout the entire application lifecycle: requirements analysis & definition, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and sustainment
- Participating in activities that ensure the successful use of these systems including developing documentation, test scripts, and training materials
- Working in an agile team environment participating in sprint planning, retrospectives, reviews, and daily standups
You will have the opportunity to work and grow your expertise with a team of software engineering and cyber security experts working to tackle the cyber defense issues of the modern military with creative and innovative solutions.
- U.S. Citizenship and an interim secret clearance at a minimum. You must be willing and eligible to obtain a Top-Secret clearance.
- Proficiency with modern development toolsets including Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, git, unit testing frameworks, and task tracking such as GitLab
- Experience designing, implementing, supporting, and analyzing enterprise scale applications that perform extract/transform/load (ETL) operations with external data sources and SQL Server
- Familiarity with distributed version control tools such as git and mercurial
- Comprehensive knowledge in definition and management of software requirements, design, code, benchmark testing, debugging, software development lifecycle, architecture, and documentation.
- Experience with and proficient with at least one of the following Object-oriented programming (OOP) languages: C/C++, C Sharp (C#), Java, or Python.
- Four (4) years of experience in the above listed areas
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.