Risk Management Framework (RMF) Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) Mid-Senior Level
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees was recently recognized as we were awarded a Providence Business News Best Places to Work Winner for 2021!
We are currently seeking a Risk Management Framework (RMF) Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) Mid-Senior Level
The RMF ISSE is responsible for assisting in verifying that all NUWCDIVNPT enterprise and RDT&E networks and systems are in compliance with applicable Security Controls per the Department of the Navy (DON) RMF. The analyst must have a thorough understanding of RMF and basic familiarity with IT/network technologies. Applicants must meet the requirement of U.S. Citizenship, have a SECRET security clearance, and be eligible for a Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) IAM level II designation.
- Must have at least DoD Secret level clearance
- Must have an 8570.01M IAM/IAT Level II Certificate (Security + at a minimum CAP or CASP /CISSP preferred)
- General National Institute of Standards and Training Special Publications (NIST SPs) knowledge
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Minimum 6+ years of professional cybersecurity experience
- Assessment and Authorization (A&A formerly C&A, i.e. RMF and DIACAP respectively)
- Experience with ACAS, STIGViewer, eMASS
- Knowledge and experience with practices and procedures for CMMI Software Development Level 3 or greater is a plus
- Experience in RMF policy development, process improvement, and strategy implementation
- Knowledge in Continuous Monitoring
- Excellent customer service and organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated expert-level experience with Risk Management Framework
- Demonstrated expert-level experience with DISA STIGs and SRGs
- Demonstrated efficiency and expert-level experience in RMF package development, including POA&Ms (mitigation statements), Security Plans, Risk Assessments, architecture diagrams, asset inventories, and system/site policies, procedures, and processes
- Experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
Job details: This person will support the NUWCDIVNPT in a Mid-Senior ISSE Role and performance task related to Assess and Authorize (A&A) Team for maintain Authorizations to Operate (ATOs) systems (i.e., applications, networks, devices), and perform the following:
- Provide a disciplined, structured, and flexible process for managing security and privacy risk that includes information security categorization; control selection, implementation, and assessment; system and common control authorizations; and continuous monitoring.
- Become familiar with the system/site by reviewing the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) System Security Plan for existing systems; identify any issues with the Security Plan and Procedures; execute the Validation Plan and Procedures; review POA&Ms; develop Risk Assessments
- Keep abreast of and provide the team updated information on Navy RMF policies and procedures. Review DoD, DON, NAVSEA CS-related documentation (i.e., RMF Process Guide, DoN Standard Operating Procedures, NAVSEA Business Rules).
- Be comfortable conducting independent security control assessments in accordance with NIST SP 800-53, 800-53A, CNSSI 1253, and the Risk Management Framework (RMF) described in NIST SP 800-37
- Clearly articulate requirements and other information in written documentation such as Security Plan, Contingency Plan, Contingency Plan Test, Business Impact Analysis, etc.
- Provide guidance and training in eMASS to team members
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time-management skills: multitasking, working individually and with a team, having a positive attitude, being self-motivated and reliable, being trustworthy, having strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills, and being able to handle stress in a professional manner
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to transfer a security clearance with the US government; active security clearance
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.