Rite-Solutions, Inc., a Providence Business News Best Places to Work Winner for 2021, is seeking skilled and motivated candidates for the role of Receptionist in our Middletown, RI office. This position requires excellent people skills, communication skills and organizational skills.
The Receptionist will support the organization through varied administrative duties and tasks including general office support, front-office reception and administrative duties including greeting all guests and maintenance of a professional office environment. This is a Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as central point of contact for the office
- Answer and direct incoming telephone calls
- Greet visitors warmly and assist as appropriate
- Ensure office is clean, orderly and professional looking at all times including reception area, kitchens, conference rooms and common areas
- Provide general office support such as mail distribution, ordering, receiving, and managing/maintaining office and kitchen supplies
- Provide facilities support by ordering/tracking common area fixtures, chairs, desks, whiteboards, etc.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms and provide meeting support
- Support the planning of various internal company events and corporate activities as required
- Manage employee badge making / visitor badges, visitor log and keys to offices
- Word processing of business/technical documentation and presentations
- Be an active advocate for our company's unique culture including coordinating and supporting our distinctive new hire onboarding process
Requirements / Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communicator
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint expertise
- Due to the nature of our business, US Citizenship is required
Rite Solutions, Inc. is a CMMI Level III, Veteran Owned Small Business concentrating on Systems Engineering, Software Development, Human Capital Development, Information Assurance and System Life Cycle Support. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Contact us if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.