Rite-Solutions, a growing and innovative Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking skilled and motivated candidates for a Quality Analyst / DevSecOps position in our Middletown, RI office.
This position requires a candidate with 3-5 years' experience in a Quality Assurance (QA) related field, and preferably 3-5 years' experience in software development. The candidate will support our current CMMI, Cybersecurity Maturity Mode Certification (CMMC), International Standards Organization (ISO) and DevSecOps initiatives. The Quality Analyst is responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of quality assurance policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence and maintenance to all current and future certification standards, including CMMI, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and CMMC. The candidate will also take a lead role in developing a DevSecOps foundation. The candidate will report to the VP of Corporate Infrastructure & Standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute standards related documentation and guidance to achieve and maintain certifications.
- Conduct Standards-based meetings to drive and maintain the company's certification goals.
- Identify and remedy defects in company processes.
- Work with and participate in EPO (Engineering Process Office) initiatives and goals, including organizing meetings and setting timetables for required actions.
- Work with Organizational training lead to ensure company is meeting all training goals.
- Lead PQA team including quarterly audits and reporting.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Position is full time and located in Middletown RI
Requirements / Skills:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- 3-5 years' experience in software development field
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- CMMI V2.0 Training certification and certified CMMI Associate.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret-level security clearance with the US Government
Additional Skills of Interest (not required)
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.