Rite-Solutions, Inc. is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company. We value the experience of the employee, their wellbeing, and their experience on a personal and professional level as part of the key fabric in building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded: Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" for 2021 and 2023; "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022; and Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021 and 2022!
The Project Administrator will work with the Program Manager providing assistance with the daily operations of running a project. Tasking will include developing programmatic briefs, logistic support for all internal and external meetings, meeting minute's, action items, team calendars, and program execution. The candidate must be able to work independently to accomplish program tasking. This is a full-time position located in Middletown, RI.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including communications with peers and project team members.
- Must have the ability to collaborate with team members, multi-task and adapt to change.
- A working knowledge of MS Office
- Must be a self-driven and results-oriented individual capable of effectively working multiple tasks concurrently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance with the US Government.
- Develop and update weekly programmatic highlights.
- Plan and execute meeting support including all logistics, meeting minutes and actions.
- Assist in preparation of briefs.
- Participate in program schedule reviews with Program Manager.
- Development and maintenance of Team master calendar.
- Manage and track day-to-day progress against the scheduled milestones/deliverables.
- Review purchase requisitions and Travel requests for obligations and compliance.
- Monitor subcontract deliverables
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.