Rite-Solutions, Inc., a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking skilled and motivated Project Administrator candidates for immediate openings. This position may be located on-site at the customer location in Naval Undersea Warfare Center Newport, RI, at a Naval Facility, or in one of our offices.
This position will provide Administrative support to the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Code 34 Imaging & Electronic Warfare (I&EW) Team. The Project Administrator will work with the Program Manager and the Financial Analysts, aiding them in the daily operations of running a Program. Duties and tasking will include but may not be limited to those listed below.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracking Action Items, reviewing documents, and providing logistic support for the Program Team.
- Develop and update weekly programmatic highlights.
- Plan and execute meeting support including all logistics, meeting minutes, and actions.
- Assist in preparation of briefs.
- Participate in program schedule reviews.
- Development and maintenance of the Team's master calendar.
- Manage and track day-to-day progress against the scheduled milestones/deliverables.
- Review purchase requisitions and Travel requests for sufficient funds and compliance with appropriate regulations and policies.
- Monitor subcontract deliverables.
- Monitor Government Furnished Property (GFP) and Contractor Acquired Property (CAP).
- Organizational and planning skills are required to ensure the team is staying on schedule and meeting all required due dates.
- Writing skills are required as well as a working knowledge of MS office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- Candidates must be able to work independently, collaboratively as part of a team, and interface regularly with a wide range of client personnel.
- Strong initiative, willing to ask questions & do research.
- An Associate Degree or above in an Administrative or Business Field is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with practices and procedures for CMMI Software Development Level 3 or greater is a plus.
- Experience with Industry and/or Government standards is a plus.
MUST be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain and hold a SECRET security clearance.
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.