Rite-Solutions, Inc., growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, is seeking skilled and motivated Media Center Coordinator candidates in the Middletown, RI area.
Media Center (MC) facilities are multimedia presentation and collaboration facilities comprised of a variety of meetings tools and technologies for customers to use, that include video teleconferencing (VTC). A MC Coordinator is a frontline customer service engagement position. The primary function of this position is to operate a Media Center facility, accept and schedule reservations, assist in the facilitation of MC meetings, and to identify and report facility/system/network problems. This a full time position residing at a customer site and mouth and nose coverings are required to be worn while onsite.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Open facility, power up equipment and conduct operational verification testing each morning
- Prepare facility to accommodate specific meeting requirements
- Operate facility equipment during meetings as required
- Facilitate the coordination and scheduling of Media Center resources
- Interact with counterparts at other locations to support facility meetings
- Function as a facilitator to support user needs before, during and between meetings
- Sanitize meeting surfaces after each use and ensure meeting space is clean
- Report facility, system and network outages
- Follow security policies and procedures
- Activate COMSEC equipment when applicable
- Ensure site standard operating procedures, meeting schedules, and user documentation is current and complete
- Update, maintain and publish site usage statistics
- Provide facility support to technical personnel engaged in testing or maintaining site
- Support after-hours and an occasional weekend meeting
- Shut down and secure facility at the end of the day
- Perform other duties as required
- Capable of being trained to learn and operate the equipment in each facility
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills, detailed oriented, a good command of the language and a high school education, as a minimum, are required
- Ability to liaise as a member of a very dynamic team
- Possess basic computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook email applications
- Operational knowledge of audio-visual systems and VTC systems desired
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and an active U.S. government security clearance or the ability to obtain a U.S. government security clearance.
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.