Help Desk Support
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded the Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" Winner in 2021 and the "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022! Recipient of Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021!
We are currently seeking skilled and motivated Help Desk Support candidates for on-site support at the customer site in Newport, RI.
Rite-Solutions is seeking a Help Desk Support for on-site support at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport (NUWCDIVNPT). Provide support with regards to Information Technology (IT) and Information Assurance (IA)/Cybersecurity requirements and security of information systems.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication skills
- Excellent customer technical and product support
- Proficient in information technology and operations management
- Gather feedback for and implement continuous improvement
- Define test strategies including functional, non-functional, regression, automation, security, and performance testing
- Support special projects related to client support and operations related activities.
- Work with development teams to improve overall processes
- Work with external vendors as required
- Attend all meetings as applicable and provide necessary feedback when prompted
- Ability to work independently on problems and projects
- Demonstrate attention to detail in planning, preparing and developing procedures, process documents and other forms of documentation.
- A general knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- General knowledge of computer hardware
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot operating systems; assist with the maintenance and administration of applications.
- Teach clients to resolve routine/minor hardware and software problems; guide users in the development and use OS computer assisted and managed technology
- Able and willing to learn new as well as existing technologies
- Be a contributing member of a Technical Team
- CompTIA Security+ CE
- 1 -3 years of Management Information Systems and Business Analytics
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.