Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded the Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" Winner in 2021 and the "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022!
We are seeking skilled and motivated Cyber Security Analyst candidates in the Dahlgren, VA area.
This position requires a Cyber Security Analyst with 3 or more years of experience. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Perform Information Assurance (IA) functions for various programs and projects; these include preparing system accreditation documentation required by the Navy and/or DoD, evaluating security configurations of systems, and maintaining security configurations of production, development and test systems by applying and configuring security controls.
- Review Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) and Security Technical Information Guides (STIG) for supported operating systems, implement and verify the implementation of the STIG.
- Verify Cybersecurity compliance of the systems in accordance with DoD provided tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with the security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Position is full time and located on-site in Dahlgren, VA.
Requirements / Skills:
- A minimum of three years of experience performing system administration of Microsoft Windows Server and Linux/Unix environments.
- COMPTIA Security + Certification
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technology field
- Effective written and verbal skills
- Able to work and thrive in both individual and team-based development environments
- Position requires US Citizenship and current DoD Secret security clearance
Additional Skills of Interest: (not required)
- Windows Server 2008 (or later) Certification
- Experience with any or all of the following DoD Cybersecurity assessment and compliance tools:
- Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Host Bases Security System (HBSS)
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.