Cyber Security Analyst
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded the Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" Winner in 2021 and the "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022! Recipient of Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021!
About Our Team
Rite Solutions is proud to boast about an industry leading staff of Engineers, Project managers, Administration, Human Resources, IT and IA workforce. Our team members are more than just coworkers, but a family of like-minded individuals rowing together to embody our motto of Friends Enjoying Work and participate in much more than a 40-hour work week, enriched with wellness, outreach, environmentally friendly and many more company and community-based activities.
Who you Are
A skilled and motivated Mid-Level Cybersecurity Analyst candidate with a passion for taking on new challenges and embracing the opportunity to wear multiple hats while figuring out which one looks best on your career profile. You work out of the Middletown, RI office but support our Connecticut and Virginia offices as well as engage with others in remote work locations.
You will report to the VP of Corporate Infrastructure and Standards while working closely with a small team of likeminded cybersecurity analysts, network and systems administrators and help desk administrators.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The Cybersecurity Analyst performs the following duties:
- Assist in the design, implementation, maintenance, and documentation of security controls
- Review vulnerability scan results and create a Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) to support remediation activities
- Support CMMC control implementation and third-party audit
- Work with team of IA and IT professionals to support corporate and government customers
- Support daily operations to maintain information security, including analysis of real-time and historical alerts
- Assist in the creation and review of policies and procedures, as well as end-user guides and training materials
- Assist in the evaluation of hardware and software systems that provide security functions
- Assist in third-party and internal security audits
- Analyst must collect usable security metrics in order to appropriately configure/tailor security monitoring tools
- Analyst must design system using methodologies to detect known and unknown security threats
- The Analyst shall prepare and develop all related documentation.
- 5+ years of full-time Information Security experience
- Candidate must possess or be actively pursuing the CompTIA Security + certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technology skills
- Experience implementing security control frameworks (e.g., NIST 800-171)
- Comfortable reviewing and analyzing real-time and historical security-related data
- Strong understanding of networking and network protocols
- Experience using network monitoring tools
- Strong understanding of the Cyber Kill Chain and the MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Effective written and verbal skills
- Able to take direction as well as the desire to take initiative
- Knowledge and experience with practices and procedures for CMMI Software Development Level 3 or greater is a plus
- Position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret level security clearance with the US Government
- Ability to work with hands for minor facility repair/improvement needs/moves
Additional skills of interest (not required)
- Experience with Information Technology and Information Security frameworks, including NIST 800-171 and NIST 800-53
- Experience hardening information systems using Security Technical Implementation Guides
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.