Cloud System Administrator
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees was recently recognized as we were awarded a Providence Business News Best Places to Work Winner for 2021!
We are currently seeking a Senior Cloud Systems Administrator. This position requires an experienced Cloud Systems Administrator with some specialized experience in cloud technologies. The location of the position is in Northern VA with requirements to work on premise at the Government Facility in Dahlgren VA when needed. Must possess a Secret clearance with ability to obtain a TS clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Five (5) or more years of experience in at least two (2) of the following areas:
- Design, build, develop, and test computer hardware and engineering techniques.
- Design, configure, and deploy application to IL4 and higher cloud infrastructure, (e.g.
Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services Gov Cloud) such as those provisioned under the
NSWC Dahlgren C2S/SC2S contracts.
- Design, configure, deploy, and sustain Continuous Integration / Continuous Development
(CI/CD) pipeline and containerization technologies such as RedHat Openshift, Kubernetes,
- Experienced in Windows, Linux, virtualized environment.
- Must have a Secret Clearance with SSBI investigation and ability to upgrade to TS.
- Requires certifications supporting a DoDD 8140.01 Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level I certification or higher.
- Special Skills Required: Knowledge and experience in Kubernetes, Openshift,
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of surface combat systems and tactical cyber security desired.
- Understanding of agile development approaches is desired
- BS Computer Science or Engineering discipline +5 years' experience
- Position requires US Citizenship
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.