Rite-Solutions, Inc., a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking a skilled and motivated Candidate to serve as an Administrative Assistant for the Surface Maintenance Engineering Planning Program (SURFMEPP). The employee is responsible for supporting nine waterfront offices, managing letter correspondence, to include timeliness, flow, and accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure A-360 BAWP Turnover Letters and C+100 Closeout Letters are in the correct format, free from spelling and grammar errors, and ready for review and upload into e-CORRESPONDENCE.
- Maintain an up-to-date status of all correspondence that is in progress by all Waterfront Offices.
- Collect and collate the weekly HOWGOESIT inputs and monthly CO's SITREP input.
- Downloads updated BAWP Tracker files for each ship and distribute to appropriate detachment representative as needed (VSB, NMD, TAAS, OARS, FSC).
- Maintain and distribute meeting minutes and action items for Waterfront Lead phone cons and annual face-to-face conferences
- Assist all Waterfront Offices with ordering of supplies, furniture, arranging conference rooms and conference lines as needed for all Waterfront Offices.
- Maintain revision control and editing of the Waterfront Engineer Desk Guide / Standard Operating Procedures document.
- Ensure all forms are documented correctly, submitted, and conducts cross-divisional follow-up to ensure prompt response and documentation.
- Serve as the Records Liaison for all nine Waterfront Offices during the Command Data Migration Process.
- Min of 3 years' experience in drafting letters, instructions, and awards in accordance with the Naval Correspondence Manual
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, and works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and superb customer interaction
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with NFAAs, Records Management, and Navy protocol.
- Bachelor's degree or in lieu of, possess 4 years of navy correspondence experience
- Must have or be able to obtain an active security clearance
- Experience with Microsoft Teams
- Experience in Excel spreadsheet data management
- Process Improvement Analysis
- Established interaction with Navy maintenance activities, SURFMEPP, TYCOM, CNRMC, RMC
- Knowledge of multiple automated information systems used in US Navy Surface Ship Maintenance planning, such as M&SWP, NMD and VSB
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.