Accounts Payable Specialist
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees was recently recognized as we were awarded a Providence Business News Best Places to Work Winner for 2021!
We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated candidate for an Accounts Payable Specialist position. This position is Full-Time and located in our Pawcatuck, CT office.
- Review all invoices for correct documentation and approval prior to payment
- Process P.O. backed invoices
- Process check requests and expense reports
- Match invoices to checks and distribute checks accordingly
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Maintain vendor files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Assist with timecard collection and processing on a bi-weekly and monthly basis
- Receive and verify cash receipts (Checks and EFTs)
- Perform Bank Deposits
- Enter cash receipts into accounting system
- Prepare office for meetings which includes; setting up meeting equipment, ordering lunches, making copies
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- High school diploma required
- Must have strong work ethics
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a personable and professional manner
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately
- Be an active advocate for our company's unique culture
- Position requires US Citizenship
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.