The U.S. Naval War College welcomes senior officers from navies around the world to its Naval Command College (NCC). Since its founding in 1956, more than 2,100 officers from 91 nations have completed the program, with more than half reaching flag rank. NCC alumni include ministers of defense, ambassadors, heads of state, and heads of services.
We are pleased to have the opportunity to have a panel discussion on International Technology Perspectives with some of the members of this year’s Naval Command College Class.
The moderator for this event will be CAPT Kevin McGowan, Director of the Naval Command College. Panelists will include:
* CAPT Alberto Tarabotto, Italian Navy - Submarines
* CAPT Takuo Kobayashi, Japan Maritime Defense Force - Surface
* CDR Chi-ho "Jimmy" Wu, Taiwan Navy - Surface
* CDR Naif Alsulami, Royal Saudi Navy - Surface
* CDR Anita Sellick, Royal Australian Navy - Surface
* CAPT Andrew Hingston, Royal Canadian Navy – Surface