Empowering Women in Science and Engineering
Networking & Panel Discussion on Engineering-Based Careers in the Defense Industry
SENEDIA is pleased to be a sponsor of this Women in Defense, Greater Boston Chapter event. Register Here.
Join WID-GBC members, UMass Dartmouth College of Engineering students and Alumnae, and industry professionals for a dinner and panel discussion on engineering-based work, technologies, and career opportunities in the defense industry. Make an impact on a young woman engineer or scientist by attending this networking event for current students.
Panelists will include:
Moderator: Jean Vander Gheynst, Dean of Engineering, UMass Dartmouth
- Rachel McCaffrey, Executive Director, Women in Defense National
- Jeanne Marie Akramoff, Lead Engineer, General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Ellen Ferraro, Deputy Vice President of Engineering, BAE Systems
- Charlene Mello, Chief Scientist, Natick Labs, CCDC-SC
- Molly Donohue Magee, Executive Director, Southeastern New England Defense Industry Association (SENEDIA)