In this free, one-day educational event, a team with deep knowledge of DFARS, NIST SP 800-171, and the draft CMMC will help manufacturers understand how to manage their risk and take steps to ensure they adequately protect all information and the future of their business.
Topics to be covered include:
* The importance of becoming a cyber resilient company
* Understanding the drivers of risk management outcomes
* Protecting Covered Defense Information (CDI)
* DFARS and Cloud Computing
* Utilizing Security Guidance: NIST SP 800-171
* The Future of Requirements (CMMC) and Audits
* What specific steps you can take to ensure you remain eligible to do business within the DoD Supply Chain
Who Should Attend:
* Owners, CEOS, CFOs and COOs of manufacturing companies with contracts within the Department of Defense Supply Chain, whether you're a subcontractor to a Prime or in a lower tier
* Manufacturing leaders who want to do business within the DoD Supply Chain and need to understand the DFARS cybersecurity regulations, the NIST SP 800-171 guidance, and the proposed CMMC requirements.
* Manufacturing employees with day-to-day responsibility for IT